- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Add 3/4 tsp Maggi Seasoning and a pinch of pepper.
- Break up the yolks with a folk and whisk everything together to combine.
- Heat the pan on high flames. Get it hot and add enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Let it sit on the heat and try not to stir until the bottom begins to set.
- Stir and fold the egg mixture with your spatula until it becomes a soft looking mass that is still runny in places. Remember, no one likes dry scrambled eggs!
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Put a slice of bread on a plate and scoop the eggs over the bread.
Maggi is magic. It's a bit like soy sauce and can go in almost anything as a seasoning. Soy sauce purists often scoff at a statement like that, but we think it may because they have not experience the Maggi magic yet.